The cottage is almost one hundred years old. A few years ago we carried out a complete restoration, installing all the modern conveniences.
We only rent Chata Bojkowska as a whole – our offer is aimed at small groups of people seeking a cosy and quiet place to relax. Bearing in mind the unique character of the old cottage, we kindly ask our guests to treat it with due respect.
Bojkowska can accommodate groups of up to 8 people (this also includes children). The cottage is dog friendly. Unfortunately, in the interest of our own pets, we can only accept calm, obedient and quiet dogs. The fee for a dog is 10 PLN per night.
Our guests are kindly requested to bring their own indoor shoes.
The check-in time is 4 pm and the check-out time is 10 am.
Take a look at Bojkowska’s picture gallery.
What you get in the price:
- the whole cottage rented exclusively to you
- 3 ensuite rooms
- a sitting room with a fireplace, a TV set and a DVD player
- a smaller sitting room with a fireplace
- a fully equipped kitchen (guests are welcome to cook)
- comprehensive information about the history, culture and natural environment of the region, as well as the things to do
- bonfire place
- safe parking spaces
- sleighs (in winter)
- a beautiful view on the fells and the Tarnica peak
- close proximity to ski slopes and a Wellness Centre
- towels (28×20”), soap and hairdryers in the bathrooms
- Price per night: 680 PLN
- New Year’s Eve: 780 PLN per night (minimum stay: 5 nights)
- Holidays: 750 PLN per night (minimum stay: 5 nights)
We can provide homemade catering on request (paid additionally)
To reserve Chata Bojkowska, please call: +48 609 229 286
The room booking will be confirmed as soon as we receive a 35% advance on one of the above bank accounts.
The remaining amount is payable on arrival.
By booking Chata Bojkowska you agree to the above conditions.
Domestic transfers in Poland:
account no: 87 1050 1458 1000 0091 1264 0363
account no: INGBPLPW PL87 1050 1458 1000 0091 1264 0363
The booking will be confirmed as soon as we receive a 35% advance on one of the above bank accounts.