Chata Magoda can accommodate up to 12 people in 5 ensuite rooms.
Magoda is dog friendly. Unfortunately, in the interest of other guests and our own pets, we can only accept calm, obedient and quiet dogs. The fee for a dog is 10 PLN per night.
Our guests are kindly requested to bring their own indoor shoes.
The check-in time is 2 pm and the check-out time is 10 am.
Take a look at Magoda’s picture gallery
Prices Chata Magoda:
One night with breakfast: 120 PLN per person
Dinner – 30 PLN per person
Children up to 3 years of age pay 50%
Single occupancy surcharge: +45%
Weekend stays (2 nights): 260 PLN per person
The price includes:
- homemade breakfasts and dinners
- tea and coffee facilities
- a spacious sitting room with a TV set, DVD player, vintage pipe organ, and a wide selection of books
- safe parking spaces
- comprehensive information about the history, culture and natural environment of the region, as well as about the things to do
- a large terrace with a view of the fells and the Tarnica peak
- bonfire place
By booking a room in Chata Magoda you agree to the above conditions.
Domestic transfers in Poland:
Jadwiga Miłoszewicz Lutowiska
account no: 31 1050 1546 1000 0090 4030 8059
account no: INGBPLPW PL31 1050 1546 1000 0090 4030 8059
The room booking will be confirmed as soon as we receive a 35% advance on one of the above bank accounts.