The settlement of the Bieszczady areas began in the 15th century on the so-called Woloskie Law. Wolosi is a Carpathian people living in the territory of present-day Romania. Their construction was very characteristic and many of its elements were grafted into the Bieszczady architecture.
Our Chata Woloska has its own story. Moved to Lutowiska, it will serve another, long years.
The cottage has two bedrooms with three sleeping places in each. A fold-out 2-seater sofa in the living room and a single bed in the upstairs corner can also serve as a sleeping place. We accept a maximum of 6 people in the chalet, we also consider children as persons.
The cottage has a large living room with fireplace and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, one large bathroom with separate toilet and a very large terrace with a view of Tarnica.
Take a look at gallery of Chata Wołoska.
About Chata Wołoska
- is rented in full
- 6 beds
- a large living room with a fireplace and a dining room
- fully equipped kitchen (self-cooking possibilities)
- one large bathroom with separate toilet
- very large terrace with a view to Tarnica
- information on the history, nature of the region, attractions
- secure parking
- in winter, a sledge is available
- we have 8 km to the nearest ski lift
- not far from the cottage is the Welness & SPA center with a wide range of treatments, baths and massages
- Stay for 2 nights: 690 zł
- Stay for 3-5 nights: 670 zl
- More then 5 nights: 650 zł
- Dogs and cats: 10 zł per night
For those who do not want to cook during the holidays, we recommend meals delivered to order. Mrs. Agata, who cooperates with us, has been cooking and bringing dinners for many years: www.smakiagatki.pl
Confirmation of the reservation is a deposit of 35% of the amount due to our account.
The rest of the fee for the stay – on arrival.
By booking a room in Chata Woloska you agree to the above conditions.
Domestic transfers in Poland:
Jadwiga Miłoszewicz Lutowiska
account no: 31 1050 1546 1000 0090 4030 8059
account no: INGBPLPW PL31 1050 1546 1000 0090 4030 8059
The room booking will be confirmed as soon as we receive a 35% advance on one of the above bank accounts.